Sunday, January 24, 2010

Camila

Hey its me again. Twice in a row! I'm beating Karla. Haha. Not that theres a competition or any thing. So updates well I've read one of my books from my book list Splendor. It wasn't what i expected and didn't all that much like the ending but over all it was okay. Its been busy lately. I went on my field trip and it was amazing!! I had front row! Well I'm starting to plan my quince for March 13th even though my birthday isn't till the 18th. I'm wearing Karla's dress but I'm gonna make a few changes to it to make it individualized. Heres a picture of it right now. Its not a great picture because i took it with my phone which has a crappy camara.
Photobucket
Also take no regard to my face because i wasn't exactly ready to take the picture. Im super excited. Theres only 2 times in my life that im going to wear a dress this big my quince and wedding so i wanna make it special. Well thats my update for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment