Friday, January 8, 2010

Camila Update!

Hey its Camila!!:) I know you've missed me. Well this week i went back to school. My schedule is alright. I have my "favorite class" 6th hour so that makes it worse. But I'll live though it. My friend Ashley and I are doing a dance together. Its a sassy jazz dance to Fever by Michael Bublé.(pronounced Booblay) Then Karlee and I are doing another dance to Running Up That Hill by Placebo.:) I'm actually excited for it. And this weekend will hopefully go slow but I'm not gonna really do anything. Ill probably stay up till 3 in the morning reading but its okay. I don't mind.
Michael Buble Pictures, Images and Photos
I absolutely love him!! He has an amazing voice and is so handsome. What else can you ask for? Oh also on Jan. 22nd I'm going to see an amazing dance company called Moxie:) I'm going with my dance company. I get to miss school!:) Especially excited for that!
dance Pictures, Images and Photos
Well when something interesting happens I'll post something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment